News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New arrivals thread (pics) - what did you just get?

Started by The Void, 31 January, 2014, 14:28:35

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Dice126

Quote from: Unichuck1 on 21 August, 2017, 13:33:29
My yancy customs arrived there's so nice to play and feel amazing

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
They look nice man good cop

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Unichuck1

The swords drilled sideways which from all the kendamas I have is unusual bur it doesn't effect play might be for strength

The Void

That reminds me... My most recently opened/arrived:
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Unichuck1

Quote from: The Void on 21 August, 2017, 17:00:18
That reminds me... My most recently opened/arrived:
Won't load ...

John

@Unichuck1  - looking good! Never played a Yancy.
@The Void  - nice stash of Royals there, sir.

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Quote from: John on 22 August, 2017, 08:28:23
@The Void  - nice stash of Royals there, sir.
Cheers. "Only" 3, plus an Ozora special edition and a Su Lab. I gave away my old beech beauty Royal, so thought I'd better get a new one in.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Got a production run SuperNatural in today. You can see in the pic how the proto has coloured-up with some months of use. (Actually, it's more noticeable in the flesh.)

Unichuck1

2 new ones today in the post [emoji109]

Unichuck1

My yancy collection got the keah today I love these they are 100% my favourite to play

The Void

Unichuck1

Quote from: The Void on 25 October, 2017, 16:07:41
Which is the Keah, Unichuck1? The red/white/black one?

Here are my latest goodies:
https://twitter.com/thevoidtlmb/status/923203859773820929
Yeah the red white and black one the paint is such a weird texture but it's amazing to play

The Void

I was given this as a gift. Made by a friend of Su's. Not just printed or painted, but actually incised grooves, then painted in. It's really nice. I haven't put it on a ken yet... Might have to stay as a shelfie.

Unichuck1

Quote from: The Void on 31 October, 2017, 23:21:13
I was given this as a gift. Made by a friend of Su's. Not just printed or painted, but actually incised grooves, then painted in. It's really nice. I haven't put it on a ken yet... Might have to stay as a shelfie.

You cant play that too nice haha