News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

EKO 2014 - plus warm-up tour! - Denmark

Started by BKA, 16 February, 2014, 18:02:37

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Mirek

At first I was like: oh now EKO without EJC is not a good idea. Then I realised there is a direct train from Prague to Kobenhavn (one stop is near to Middelfart), so we can occupy whole coupe and shred all the way. And we can warm up at Prague as well. This is hilarious.

Praha hl.n. přestup na Metro       18:29   vlak nečeká na žádné přípoje   0   
Praha-Holešovice přestup na Metro   18:38   18:39   vlak nečeká na žádné přípoje   3   
Ústí n.L.hl.n.   19:40   19:42      106   
Děčín hl.n.   19:58   20:00      129   
Bad Schandau   20:15   20:17      152   
Dresden Hbf   20:47   20:53      192   
Dresden-Neustadt   20:59   21:01      196   
Berlin Ostbahnhof   23:46   0:16      401   
Berlin Hbf   0:24   0:27      405   
Hamburg Hbf   3:55   3:58      687   
Neumünster   4:42   4:44      765   
Flensburg   5:53   5:55      867   
Padborg st   6:07   6:32      883   
Kolding st   7:32   7:35      971   
Odense st   8:17   8:26      1016   
Roskilde st   9:44   9:46      1086   
Koebenhavn H   10:08          1106   

Feel free to join us. :-)

Yan Kud

Hell yeah!! Denmark!!! Gonna be there for sure!
Kendama player from Russia. Player of KendamaUDM Team         ( Ayrat Basharov and me are the only members)

EKO 2013 - Best Trick Battle Champion and Russian Kendama Champion

KendAlex

s070s

@mirek

i do prefer trains over aeroplaines

mreasyguy

Will defo be trying my best to be here, although the mystery location really doesn't help when trying to book accommodation!

the milky oolong

If three people say yes to it, I'll be down on the Fernferkehr (tief) platform at Berlin Hbf at midnight for the three minutes at in which the train stops there before heading on, in the name of kendama solidarity.
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

JeffreyItaliaander

Quote from: the milky oolong on 18 February, 2014, 22:00:35
If three people say yes to it, I'll be down on the Fernferkehr (tief) platform at Berlin Hbf at midnight for the three minutes at in which the train stops there before heading on, in the name of kendama solidarity.

Hey Milky, I see that you live in Berlin. Are you going to EKO in Danmark? I'm from Holland and might be traveling with my girlfriend to Berlin before going to Copenhagen.

kendamatty

Already booked my first hotel in Middelfart thursday - Sunday (strangely before i actually booked any flights, or even have the time off work ...) hotels, bnbs and even hostels are expensive guys so make sure you book early to avoid living on bread and water for the week!

Unless anyone from kendama dk/krom can recommend accommodation options? Also, was wondering which is the easiest airport to access from middelfart (I can see two under 50km away from Google, but havent yet researched public transport?)..

I am travelling with my non kendama girlfriend so we are doing the tourist thing in Copenhagen Monday-Wednesday,  then kendama thursday - Sunday.

The Void

I just booked a hotel in Middelfart for Fri-Sun nights.
http://www.booking.com/hotel/dk/hotel-park.en-gb.html
More expensive than my flight, but this old man's up for a bit of comfort. There is the possibility of camping or crash space in Middelfart, but we're still working that out.

I've booked my flight too - flying in and out of CPH - heading back to Copenhagen from Middelfart on Monday morning.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

the milky oolong

Quote from: JeffreyItaliaander on 18 February, 2014, 23:32:20
Hey Milky, I see that you live in Berlin. Are you going to EKO in Danmark? I'm from Holland and might be traveling with my girlfriend to Berlin before going to Copenhagen.

Not thought too much about it up until now. Let me know your plans, maybe you can message me here, or send an email.

[user]kendamatty[/user], does that mean you have a kendama girlfriend too? If so, take her instead!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

mreasyguy

Will be doing a bit of research tonight, flights from Gatwick are pretty cheap to Copenhagen but i know hotels will sting me.
Only issue that may arise is I know I have an operation due but no solid date for it yet which may cause me some bother, may call the hospital tomorrow and see if they can avoid these dates.

LarsVegas

I don't know if I can make it. But if so, I'll come by car. Is there any place where I can park and sleep in the car? Are there showers at the location?
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

Kendamaspain

Spain crew will have to start looking the flight ^^

RodDama

-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com