News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Insta light house flips

Started by anthony.hoang, 27 April, 2014, 09:18:33

Previous topic - Next topic

anthony.hoang

Anyone know a good tutorial for 1 turn lighthouse to insta light house flip?

The Void

Hi Anthony,
Welcome to the forum. (It seems you managed to join twice with the same email address! That shouldn't be possible! Anyway, I deleted the other version of your account.)

This isn't a trick I do, so I'm afraid I can't help you on it with direct experience. I don't know of a tutorial.
My guess is that watching the Base Cup as it comes around for the first LH catch, concentrating on its speed, and trying to match that with the ball as you push *up* when making contact, will help.

Good luck.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

AlexSmith

Nice! I've been liking these lately, though the most I think I've ever landed is 4. I should work on getting that consistency up, they're pretty fun.

TCY

TCY

The Void