News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Consistency competition #4.5

Started by kendamatty, 11 December, 2011, 18:59:47

Previous topic - Next topic

kendamatty

Ok guys here is KCC 4 part 2, named "doubles"!
And the most fitting bit about it, you are allowed two mistakes!

Prizes are the same as KCC part 1, the dvd would make a lovely Christmas present!:-)
QuoteKendama usa stickers, a kendama stand, a David blaine dvd, and a mini peg! And of course a signed piece of artwork from Donald Grant.

1. Double pull up whirlwind to big cup > spike.

2. Big cup > double orbit > big cup > spike.

3. Big cup > knee bounce x 2 (same knees or alternate, the choice is yours!) > big cup > spike.

4. Aeroplane > double jumping stick.

Finito!

A lot more accessible I hope as no technical stalls. They are the kind of tricks that once you land them once or twice, you get the feeling of how hard to flip them/how fast to move!

BKA

{Split into a new topic}
Quote from: kendamatty on 11 December, 2011, 18:59:471. Double pull up whirlwind to big cup > spike.
To be clear, does that mean "Pull-up double-spin whirlwind > big cup" or "Pull-up whirlwind > big cup (simultaneously with 2 kendamas, one in each hand)"? I would guess at the former, but knowing you.... ;)

grotesquecub

Ahhhhh! So annoying, i thought I'd done it, but forgot the orbits   :'(

Toby

Okay, i've done it with one drop, but the filming might leave a little to be desired?!...i'll upload it and see if its acceptable... bare with me!

EDIT: It's still being processed but here is the link:

My double jumping stick goes out of shot a bit which is annoying but the rest is pretty clear....
SRC 2011 Moshi Kame Champion

The Void

I managed it yesterday... but with 5 misses, and off camera. Nice one Toby[nb]Nice one pending KCC4.5 president's approval. Nice ones may go up as well as down. Your statuary rights are not affected.[/nb]!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kendamatty

The verdict is....nice one toby :)
Inbox me your postal address and fingers x'd for a quite Xmas postal period!
In my opinion (although shorter) this list 4.5 certainly has some difficulty merit within, so congrats, and good luck working on a new list!

The Void

Yeah, I liked this one a lot more - it felt like it had challengability[nb]It's a perfectly cromulent word![/nb], but was within range. I may even keep trying this one once in a while.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!