News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

1st Irish Kendama Open (March 21st, 2015)

Started by shalafi, 29 December, 2014, 16:14:45

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

Thanks again for the show guys, and thanks to the sponsors as well.

Spoilers ahead.

While compiling the video I noticed that There are only 2 times when both The Void and Matt miss, the rest of the no-points are all hits. Specially at the end, The Void had the title in his hands with a Diving Top. Quite intense.

5 points for Matt, 4 point for The Void, 4 tricks with no points scored and 3 tricks not played.

I had some doubts on one Diving top from Matt, after seeing it in video it was a clear hit.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Dimensions

Just watched
Nice compilation of the begginers division always good to see begginers hit some of the harder tricks in the list

Advanced final was very intense indeed. Void almost had it in the Diving Top round, but then came along the evil force known as... Pressure! Then when I saw that the last trick was BOTV I said to myself 'Is it going to end this way again[nb]Referencing to last years BKO final[/nb]' and it did.

Well done guys!
-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

shalafi

s070s

what an epic void vs Matty  .... !!!!

BKA

Hey @shalafi , just tried to find info on DCF 2016 - nothing. Do you know if it's happening, or if you're planning an IKO for next year?

shalafi

The Dublin Circus Festival is organised by a students club, so it's never announced early.

Also, it's always one weekend before St. Patrick's day, so they don't feel like they need announcing it.

I haven't talked to them, but it is my intention to do the 2nd IKO the same way as I did the first one, as long as there are players interested

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BKA

The Void

Bah, Ryanair have changed their flight schedules, so I can't do a day trip this time. :/
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Quote from: BKA on 03 December, 2015, 19:43:38
Okay, so maybe March 12th then. Cheers.
Mmm, looking at the dates of past year, it seems I was wrong and it is the weekend AFTER St Patricks. So probably March 19th

Who would be coming? @The Void @kendamatty @KenDogma ? I am afraid this year we will have less people... I haven't been advocating kendama for a while, I'm seriously lacking spare time.

shalafi

Well, given the initial push, I have drafted a list of 20 tricks from which I would do the Advanced division and I contacted the organizers of the DCF.

Hopefully more info soon.

The Void

It seems that that is a more expensive weekend for flights. So it currently looks unlikely that I would make it across this time, sorry. :-/
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!