News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Eclipse

Started by The Void, 20 March, 2015, 10:38:56

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

This is a pretty hard trick, and I haven't managed it since 1999, and it was a very weak effort then. Please to have made some progress, even if incredibly slowly. ;)

About 85% here, and mid-level cloud cover to begin with, which eased off over the course of it. Fun with binoculars and pizza boxes. Will post pics when I get the chance... busy day ahead.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kayadama

Me and Lee decided to go and play some kendama and watch the eclipse. Think it was too cloudy down here as we saw nothing, but i managed to do lighthouse to spike for first time woo.

The Void

Nice one, Jamie! Sweet little video shot too.
That trick has a couple of names:
LH > Tradespike
LH > Swap In
LH > Fast Hand Spike
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kayadama

Great to hear the correct trick names. Really happy with the progress so far, today managed to learn aeroplane 1 turn light house, falling in? then ufo. Think that is correct :)

The Void

Quote from: kaia on 22 March, 2015, 22:12:32Great to hear the correct trick names. Really happy with the progress so far, today managed to learn aeroplane 1 turn light house, falling in? then ufo. Think that is correct :)
With a ">" after Aeroplane, that sounds about right.

Meanwhile, here are some Eclipse pics. Nothing spectacular: http://tlmb.net/galleries/Eclipse2015/