News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 24 June, 2017, 15:56:31
Okay, @Dimensions , you're faster than me. :-P

That was very impressive. Almost at Yumi Nakamura speed level O_O

The Void

Today Jumping Stick would NOT behave itself.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Ten minutes waiting for a bus down the coast, lots of swirls for some reason...

Highlights were spacewalk half anti-swirl to bird, in, and a surprising small bird double swirl to big bird!

shalafi

The Void

I bet, shalafi!
Today 6th Dan practice behaved itself.

Dimensions

Spent about an hour trying to crack down on 5-ball juggling. Got 9 catches, a new personal best (puts me in even greater awe at that 14 ball flash that happened recently).
I want to try and break 15 catches before the end of July
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Nice job.
The early stages of 5ball are
i. Getting consistent with throw height, direction & timing. (Just keep practising.)
ii. Remembering to breathe. Seriously - don't tense your body up.

Good luck!

The Void

The Void

Today I mixed video formats and framerates, and regretted it.

johndmc

I like that tension bounce void

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

The Void

Cheers, @johndmc . Sometimes it comes up flat, sometimes with one or two turns. A bit unpredictable, but satisfying when it works. :)

The Void

The Void

Today I missed two attempts in my 6th Dan practice, and filmed some tricks on a prototype.