News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

KenSan

Ha ha I'm pretty sure you dont (k)need to be told!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

Been out at cricket all day, but here's a Rumble Strip from last week.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Nicely rumbled, Void.

Little session in the woods today; highlight was lunar - rover both ways - in! Didn't quite believe it myself :)

The Void

Quote from: donald grant on 11 July, 2017, 20:36:40
Nicely rumbled, Void.

Little session in the woods today; highlight was lunar - rover both ways - in! Didn't quite believe it myself :)
Nice! One day I'll get the hang of Rovers. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Squeezed a 6th Dan practice-pass in today. Last shot on 1T-Aero, phew.

donald grant

Day of highly unlikely events.  Golfing this morning, my mate Steve had a hole in one.  This afternoon I landed behind the back moon circle to naughty bird in.  Strange days indeed! :)

The Void

Today I was 1 Jumping Stick away from turning KendamApp green. It was slightly breezy, but no excuses.

The Void

Managed to pass my practice today, with three 10-th attempt tricks! Phew.

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 16 July, 2017, 13:56:18
Managed to pass my practice today, with three 10-th attempt tricks! Phew.
Congrats! When some tricks require 8/10 is usual to need 10th attempts

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

True, but today it was BFOTV, 1T-Hanging Aero & 2-T LH. :)

The Void

The Void

Today I had to decide which colour Plush to open first. Plus(h), I hit the road....
https://twitter.com/TheVoidTLMB/status/887383775784685573

The Void

Hey, look at that...

Cripes, I dunno, young people and their energy! Nice one Rob.

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 19 July, 2017, 09:56:21
Hey, look at that...

Cripes, I dunno, young people and their energy! Nice one Rob.
Hey, he misses at the end!

shalafi

Today youtube recommended me this video from 5 years ago... priceless