News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Yesterday I had a long day setting up the stall. But a fun, short kendama session with @Mad0zak and @AlexOdd afterwards. It's hot here in Lublin. (Again.)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

rhys_goes_peace

Today I hit this more flowy trick. A couple of kids took notice of my kendama, hopefully I can get at least one person in Telford to play (so I'm trying to play in more public areas) 
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

The Void

Nice one Rhys! Hope you get some conversions.

Today I didn't see any real kendama players during trading time, but tonight I ran into @jakub.zahumensky @Maicodama @Jokbert Screw, @jacksohigh Okko, Imm(?), Tommi, @Housti_IL6 , and (I probably forgot someone) and had a mellow session.

It has begun!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Daniel should also be there

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 23 July, 2017, 07:52:05
Quote from: shalafi on 23 July, 2017, 07:42:08
Daniel should also be there
Quote from: The Void on 22 July, 2017, 22:29:23
(I probably forgot someone)
There we go! :-)
Just checking that you actually met :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Void

Toulouse is here: Clem, Laura, Seb, Wendall, Flo. And Chris from Switzerland.

I was up at 5am again today. No late nights for me this week!

johndmc

Was in the grounds of Caernarfon Castle today, had my slippery ozora maple with me. Managed to land lunar, stilts and a wingwalker in the space of a short run while my daughter ate lunch. Sadly not filming as the place is fantastic too

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

The Void

Today I saw a new Juggle variation by @Dimensions . (I won't name it incase he wants to film it.)

The Void

Today I watched Eelco get his 4th Dan! :) So pleased for my buddy @s070s . :):):)

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 27 July, 2017, 12:32:39
Today I watched Eelco get his 4th Dan! :) So pleased for my buddy @s070s . :):):)
Woho, congrats @s070s !

johndmc

Quote from: The Void on 26 July, 2017, 21:33:05
Today I saw a new Juggle variation by @Dimensions . (I won't name it incase he wants to film it.)
Ooh can't wait to see this one

johndmc

Congratulations

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

HansNickmans

Had some short playing sessions on holiday and landed my first spacewalk swap bird. Felt pretty food to see some progress after some time with less playing.

Congrats to @s070s on his 4th dan! Also hope everyone had a great time in Lublin!
Kendama Belgium!

s070s

ahh ... saw this just now ... THANK YOU my MAN !!!