News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Another pass yesterday, and another fail today. And so it goes, and so it goes, and so it goes, so it goes.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Having been rained off twice in the last two weeks, we finally got a hot sunny day for filming a new edit.  Don't remember everything I caught, but there were at least a couple of weird ones I was rather chuffed with :) 

The Void

Ooh, new DG vid incoming, yay!

Today I did a little kendama in my juggling street show. Been meaning to get around to that for a while.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Two more practice fails yesterday and today. It's almost like it's difficult.
Planned a new thing though... coming soon.

The Void

The Void

I managed to get a practice pass yesterday. Currently waiting in for a parcel to be delivered, so can't play in the garden right now. Also, had a brief meeting with @Cand1ez yesterday, who declares himself a summer kendama player, and a winter yo-yo player.

shalafi

I sneaked 30 minutes of clicking, enough to get SISI and the Endless combo on camera. Oh, am I liking the Royal Plush.

I need to get back into playing more often...

Oh, I also got time to upload another instance of Kendama Around the World
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Passed yesterday, failed today. It's okay to blame the wind, right?  ???

The Void

A couple more fails, but a pass today. Up and down and round and round she goes....

The Void

My last three practices have all been fails. :/ Oh well. Meanwhile, saw this today...

...which was quite good.

shalafi

Today I landed a lunar somersault for the first time. It seems about the same difficulty as lighthouse somersault. Somehow I always expected it to be more difficult.

I guess I have to thank sisi for pushing me on that one

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

shalafi

Quote from: shalafi on 23 September, 2017, 19:44:34
Today I landed a lunar somersault for the first time. It seems about the same difficulty as lighthouse somersault. Somehow I always expected it to be more difficult.

Nah, it was beginner's luck

BKA

Quote from: shalafi on 23 September, 2017, 21:52:06
Quote from: shalafi on 23 September, 2017, 19:44:34

Nah, it was beginner's luck
😂😂
Done it once, you can do it again!

The Void

Today I filmed two tricks: 1 I've never done before, and 1 I've never filmed before.
Both for SISI, so wait and see. :)

rhys_goes_peace

Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace