News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Further Fifth Frustration (Void & friends, Japan 2015)

Started by The Void, 26 May, 2015, 21:44:20

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

After some event-interruption time elapsing, I've finished off my video from my trip to Japan in April. Hope you like it.

http://juggling.tv/15150 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

I'm currently on a trip and the WiFi is total crap. I do not want to see this video chopping, so I'll wait until I'm back to watch it.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

s070s

looks like you had a great time
the pull-up stringy to wing walker is awesome !!

is that the little shredder from polen at 3.06 ??? Don't remember his name.

Dimensions

Lovin' the lift up wingwalker and the vibes from the trip.
I'm sure sixth Dan will be in your hands next year
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Thanks guys.
Those ones would be "Bat/Bird/Wingwalker Lift".
Quote from: s070s on 27 May, 2015, 14:34:15is that the little shredder from polen at 3.06 ??? Don't remember his name.
Sakai-san, yes. I wouldn't have recognised him without the t-shirt! :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Loads of grand stuff and gives a very nice impression of your trip.  Really liked the backhand clifftop, and the lady at 4.10 was great!

Thanks for sharing!

The Void

Cheers. Glad you liked the b/h Clifftop - as it was you that suggested it to me! So thanks for that too. :)

KenSan

Nice video and tricks on show. Also good to see the Daibutsu making and appearance.

Are those meet ups a regular thing and if so are they listed anywhere?
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

Kyantamabu meets every Tuesday at Kawagoe station (West exit), 6-9.
I don't know about Tou Yama Gumi's regularity.
No listing I know of, but there probably is one in Japanese somewhere.

donald grant

Quote from: The Void on 27 May, 2015, 23:19:27
Cheers. Glad you liked the b/h Clifftop - as it was you that suggested it to me! So thanks for that too. :)
Really?  I honestly had no idea (I've certainly never landed it myself!)  Nicely done!!

The Void

Quote from: donald grant on 28 May, 2015, 12:03:13
Quote from: The Void on 27 May, 2015, 23:19:27
Really?  I honestly had no idea (I've certainly never landed it myself!)  Nicely done!!
Ha ha, cheers. Well, perhaps I misunderstood something you were describing in a phone call, but the inspiration came from you, inadvertantly or not!

s070s

yes i mean the 'lift' one
Sakai-san changed so much .... pretty cool

fredCP

Great video, I loved it ! Many new ideas, e.g. the different Lifts I have never seen before. Thanks !

KenSan

Quote from: The Void on 28 May, 2015, 11:18:38
Kyantamabu meets every Tuesday at Kawagoe station (West exit), 6-9.
I don't know about Tou Yama Gumi's regularity.
No listing I know of, but there probably is one in Japanese somewhere.

Cheers Void. I might look into it time permitting.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

shalafi

Nice one Void, very Outlink-ish, which makes perfect sense.

I am a bit slow lately, but just remember the video from past year having a SSS name, and now this has a FFF name. Fun detail I did not notice about past year's one.

I love the lifts, so cool.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.