News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

JKA WKO 2015, Sep 12-13, Tokyo

Started by BKA, 09 June, 2015, 17:15:28

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

He made all the tricks in one go, without misses. Tomoya Mukai is a machine!
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

LarsVegas

I'll probably fly to Japan on the 12th but can't go to Tokyo. What a $&@#&;+
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

BKA

cello_91

HansNickmans

The event page says it's at Tokyo Air Terminal? Is that like the airport? Also, is it accessible for the general public? I have some friends who are there around that time, who would maybe be interested to come take a look.

Wish I could make it though :)
Kendama Belgium!

The Void

Yes, Haneda airport. I think the whole point of it being at the airport is so that it can have a big audience. (Although presumably only for the Sunday.)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Wheee, here I go!
I'll try to post here, or check my Twitter.
Toodle pip!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Kev

Have a great time and good luck. :)

Pics, vids and general updates would be very cool if you can.  8)

Think you might be able to do some Bambuser too?

Bon voyage!

The Void

Definitely no Bambuser, as I won't have mobile data over there. Wifi at hotels in the evening/morning though.

Kev

Great! Realise it's *your* trip but it's amazing how much we all get out of it when people can post bits of video and pics etc.

Have a good one!