News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

need advice for my next kendama (beginner)

Started by Mxxn, 12 September, 2015, 17:04:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Mxxn

Hello everyone,

First I want you to know that I'm French so my English is quite bad, I hope you'll understand me  ???

I started play kendama about 8 or 10 months ago. But I didn't play it that much, I know very basic tricks like Around japan, Around the World, Earth turn or Airplane..

I wanted to buy a knew one just for fun, mine is still in good condition.
I have a red TK16 Master. I wanted a blue and silk kendama but I also wanted it to be a bit different from my first one, not too expensive.
I heard Oozora is good but is may be quite similar ? What could you suggest ?

Thanks  :)

Kev

Welcome! And Bonjour!

You're in the right thread for advice. To be honest, I'd read through on here and see what you think.

Lots of advice in general but ultimately all down to personal preference.

Your next kendama will be the first of many so don't worry about it too much.

Choose one you like and enjoy it!

If you want a great kendama that's not expensive try a Royal?

If you want something with an interesting look try a Sweets or Krom?

Many, many other options too.

:)

M.Wang

Hi and welcome to the forum! : )
    From past research, I found that more people like ozora than tk16 (just a trend I noticed). Ozora are known for a reliable kendama. Their paint breaks in to be tacky but not sticky. Tk16 on the other hand is just know for being exceptionally durable as you probably noticed. I would personally recommend an ozora because it will take you a long way and it is very reliable and widely recognized as a great kendama. If you are going for a unique kendama, try Sweets kendama or KendamaUsa. They have some interesting stuff.

Hope this helps.
M.Wang
:)
-M.Wang

Simplicity! CLICKON!
KENDAMA.