News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Lurkers

Started by BKA, 12 December, 2011, 12:52:08

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

There always seems to be a good number of non-members viewing the forum. Don't be nervous, folks, everyone's welcome. Sign up and join in!

BKA

Today we hit a new daily record of 60 people viewing the forum at once. Who are you all? Come on in and say hi! :D

TheKendamaSensation

theobau

The Void

He he, hiya Theo... See you on Saturday?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

bonzatron

ive noticed that too haha join up!

theobau

The Void

BUMP!

Hi there, quiet people!
We know you're there. Come on, say hello, introduce yourself, get on the map, send me a video collaboration clip, comment on a video, ask a question,.... whatever.

We're friendly here, don't be scared! :-)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Paul_S

if I wanted to talk to people I would go 'outside'
;)

The Void

Quote from: Paul_S on 14 March, 2016, 17:46:28
if I wanted to talk to people I would go 'outside'
;)
I feel like this post deserves some kind of award.... :)

KenSan

I lurk quite a lot. :P
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

Ha, with 211 posts, your lurking must be very sporadic! :)

KenSan

Not very good at it either :-[
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

CurtisFaganCWCS

Been lurking for years despite having signed up years ago. This said....forgot my old log in so decided to renew with a new account :)

-Curtis

The Void

Welcome back, Curtis! :) Presumably you know your old forum name was Winter Solstice Kendama? And there's http://kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=reminder for forgotten passwords...