News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

E.K.O. 2016 - Netherlands - EJC

Started by BKA, 18 November, 2015, 15:44:18

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

I just booked my flights, only for the competition day, but I'll be in town the other days, visiting old friends, so we may see you around on one of the social days.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BKA

HansNickmans

Still working out the available vacation days, but there's a big chance I'll be there (be it only for the competition day).
Kendama Belgium!

BKA

Jokbert

Quote from: jakub.zahumensky on 22 April, 2016, 11:47:41
Quote from: s070s on 29 March, 2016, 14:36:27
so ... who's getting a ticket for the whole week of camping ??

I am - well, I've paid at the end of March and haven't received any confirmation yet, so... I'll email them today.

@cello_91 - Gala show ticket (Show: Saturday 6 August 21:00 )
Have you guys recieved a confirmation or tickets of some kind already since i have not...:D did the pre-registeration in march for the whole week ticket..:) did you find something out? @jakub.zahumensky

BKA

As long as you got the confirmation email with the reference number, you should be okay.

jakub.zahumensky

Have you guys recieved a confirmation or tickets of some kind already since i have not...:D did the pre-registeration in march for the whole week ticket..:) did you find something out? @jakub.zahumensky

@Jokbert - yes, they said they were experiencing technical problems and that no one had received their tickets yet. They also said that as long as your money left your bank (and all the details were correct), it should be alright. So I guess what BKA said should work.

HansNickmans

So it's official, Janne and I will be there! Just booked an AirBNB in Almere and we will be there for the first visit to Amsterdam on the 1st and on competition day!
Now, back to practice!
Kendama Belgium!

BKA

Doppia_D89

Hi Guys!
I'm in :D
I've one question.
All kinds of Ozora are approved?
Premium - Black street - Monkey

Thanks in advance :)
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/kendaroma1">KENDAROMA CREW</a>

BKA

@Doppia_D89 Hi. Yes, All Ozoras. Great, see you there!

jakub.zahumensky

Just received the e-ticket. Got the bus tickets ready, now all I need to do is start practicing :D Hooray. Will be there for all of the EJC, looking forward to meeting everyone again and seeing some new faces. Also, I need a local guide to Amsterdam, so I don't get hustled like some lame tourist... @s070s @JeffreyItaliaander @Lionel Graaf @joris.schweppe - I am counting on you, guys ;)

s070s

recieved my ticket too
@ jakub ... Whats an Amsterdam ?  is that like a bucket you nr. 2 on? Or is it a piece of cloth to whip yourself?

Lionel Graaf

In Rotterdam I'm your man but A'dam sorry can't help you ask Alex he knows A'dam

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: Lionel Graaf on 01 July, 2016, 19:29:14
In Rotterdam I'm your man but A'dam sorry can't help you ask Alex he knows A'dam