News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

BKO 2016 - Bristol

Started by BKA, 13 December, 2015, 16:02:06

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Sorry Rich, but... Good to hear. And all the hype is good hype. Meanwhile, you've got a week to practice!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Toby

I am actually in Bristol on Saturday night so could potentially attend. I've not done kendama for a long long time though. What division would I be eligible for? Better get practising...loads of tricks I've never tried!
SRC 2011 Moshi Kame Champion

The Void

Hi @Toby
Cool that you might make it. I reckon even a rusty you would be too good for Beginner, so Intermediate probably beckons, unless you feel like plunging straight for Advanced. Plus 7ToSpike if you fancied it. Hope to see you on Sunday!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Sonicpearse

5 days to go... get that practice in everyone...
Sonicpearse

BKA

@Royal kendama are going to livestream the BKO! Follow them on twitter (@RoyalKendama)  and/or Bambuser, for live links to the stream.

donald grant

Packing my bags: will be bringing a few extra kens down to trade.  If you've got anything you fancy swapping ken or pill-wise, bring 'em along.  See you all soon!

BKA

BKA

Table booked for Sunday night pizza!

Kingi

Hey, is anyone driving from BKO to Leeds/West Yorkshire? I wanna come to BKO but travel is proving difficult. If someone could take me home, that would make me happy! Anyone?

BKA

Sunday. Bit of a walk to cashpoints. So BRING CASH WITH YOU.

BKA

Saturday. Could be showery. Bring a hat and coat! We'll dodge into coffee shops if needed.

JakeHookins

I'll be there on saturday!

Can anyone tell me roughly what the turnout will be like, going by previous events? just curious..

Also will there be any merch for sale anywhere?

BKA

@JakeHookins Awesome!
Turnout guesses:
Saturday: 8-12
Sunday: 20-35
Merch on Sunday.

The Void

Me, @donald grant & @s070s will all be there on Saturday also.