News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama forum collaboration 2016 - Call for submissions!

Started by The Void, 16 February, 2016, 15:05:04

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Two more clips arrived today. Hooray!

Keep 'em coming, folks!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

(Limited to 20 mentions per post, so here are some more...)

Almost 3 months have gone by. Less than 3 weeks left to submit!
Here are some PRODS:
@Arron @MrMattPang @kaskaderos.com @JakeHookins @jakub.zahumensky @talincrow @SkubMosh @LarsVegas @the milky oolong @BubenikJan @oesterzilla @annadama @Paul_S @Peat @Kev @maccheesey09 @Kendamagal @Old_git @fredCP @SEB

But of course, everyone else is welcome to submit too! Instructions in the first post.

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 27 February, 2016, 14:39:31
Aaaaaaaand, the first submission is in! And it's not even March yet.

Careful though, folks, those 3 months can rocket past... ;)
We knew it will happen
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

cello_91

Sonicpearse

Thanks for the nudge! Will get it sorted! (After i find my 'inspiration hat')
Sonicpearse

kendamatty

I hit my clip earlier today! But it turns out that the camera was off..... I''l have another stab at the weekend..

the milky oolong

Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

BKA

Quote from: kendamatty on 12 May, 2016, 15:09:11I hit my clip earlier today! But it turns out that the camera was off.....
Classic. ;)

The Void

fiddletriks

I will probably do another solo over this weekend

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
*welsh thistle*

The Void

Cool, Ewan.
I put one in the bank for myself today. I have 10 days in the countryside coming up, so I'll get some more stuff filmed then too - either for this or for something else.

The Void

I submitted some clips to me today. I hope I decide they're okay. :-)

The Void

14 days left to submit.
Or two weeks, whichever is later.

kendamatty

I have just sent in a clip:)
Ideally I'll have another recorded and sent in before the fortnight is up, but 14 days will be pushing it I'm afraid.