News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Consistency Competition #8

Started by KendaMushroom, 27 December, 2011, 13:57:36

Previous topic - Next topic

KendAlex

After a monster trip home, toilet visit and hugging the dogs, i tried the ladder and the first time i went though the ladder in 9 minutes.
i don't know if i have some time left tonight.
but it is a hard one, i have to practice the last 2 tricks big time.
i missed 16 times on several tricks.

Good luck everyone.

Thorny

Glad to say I managed the ladder with just one miss!  ;D

I'm just putting the file onto my computer now and will be uploading it to YouTube imminently!  :)

KendAlex

good Job Thorny
now there is only one chance to win, just do it without misstake?

KendaMushroom

glad you like my ladder...I seriously didn't think it would be done THAT fast! well done thorny...why not do it with no miss :) to assure a top place!

i'm uploading my version...no miss...of course it doesn't count...unless you want to give me a present for it...(i'll take a white performer) ahahhaa

nic

Thorny

Well, it did cause me a lot of stress!

Although, I had nothing else to do so I really wanted to complete it, especially after Nic beating me to the mark when it was Alex's ladder! haha

I'll leave it at no miss, and I didn't realise until I watched the video but my stalls aren't quite 3 seconds... there are more like 2 - 2.5 seconds, does this mean I fail?  :-\ I'm thinking it does haha

The Void

Counting to 3 fail! :-) Still impressive though.

I just got it down to 33 misses while the potatoes are boiling. 19 of those on the last trick. I guess I need to practice my kensistencytm!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Thorny

Quote from: The Void on 04 January, 2012, 18:18:32
Counting to 3 fail! :-)

Tell me about it! :P

Uploading now, regardless :)

KendaMushroom

I'm sure you'll narrow it down to 10-15 within a few more hours...

I've been doing them for a while as my practice routine or warm up...and still when trying to film...it was around the last few tricks that i started screwing up...ayayay!

thorn...i think i need to see the video and be the judge of that... :) technically i can count it if it's obvious the .5 or 1 sec left will hold...but if someone does it the same way but has the 3 secs when it's asked...then he'll get the advantage.

and like i said in the first post (that i just noticed i erased...) i'm not judging on first come first serve...it's the 3 first videos that'll be counted. ( i need to find a third price haha)

okay!

Thorny

I hate my life, I've just realised I missed out the Lighthouse Somersault... >:( ahaha

KendaMushroom

hahaha oops! and don't forget that Around Cosmos is, spike-small-big-center cup...and not spike-big-small-center cup like most of the americans are doing it... :)

KendaEuji

Quote from: KendaMushroom on 04 January, 2012, 17:56:09
i'm uploading my version...no miss...of course it doesn't count...unless you want to give me a present for it...(i'll take a white performer) ahahhaa

Where is your version ?

Mirek

KendaMushroom

Quote from: KendaEuji on 04 January, 2012, 19:32:35
Quote from: KendaMushroom on 04 January, 2012, 17:56:09

Where is your version ?

i forgot how SLOW youtube is!!

Thorny

Quote from: Mirek on 04 January, 2012, 20:22:35
Thorny you made my day  ;)

I'm sorry, Mirek... but I ordered a pizza and while waiting for it to be delivered I had another attempt and managed it all!  ;D ;D

KendaMushroom

Quote from: Thorny

James...you're gonna hate your life some more...but first of...well done! BUUUT...you didn't spike the bird over the valley!!! I can't count it man! :D

(the "american" comment was because i thought Thorny, was bloody Turner Thorne!!) hahahaha