News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Richie Jackson Death Skates

Started by the milky oolong, 22 March, 2016, 00:14:32

Previous topic - Next topic

the milky oolong

It's not often I'm so overwhelmed from another way of skinning a cat that I can positively post a video about a seemingly unrelated discipline as an example of true ingenuity, but here is one. To be honest, I don't skate, I don't roller-blade and certainly I don't soap-shoe my way as any valid method of ambulation. But this stuff is just pure. In a kendama world where we're seeing an increase of stacked numbers (6x off-hand Whirlies) or Juggle-Spike records that put your Moshikame halycon day to shame, the only option for anyone else is pure innovation. And I think that this video shows that it's always possible in an established field to do stuff that will absolutely just turn heads. Hope you get what I mean, kendamists!

Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

donald grant

It's an awesome video, and have been impressed by the number of "never skated" friends on Facebook who have also chosen to share it. You're absolutely right: whether you skate, used to skate, or have never stood on a board in your life, you really ought to watch it. Pure creativity.

Thanks for sharing!

s070s

ya ... i enjoyed this
thx for posting