News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

AllHole

Started by The Void, 01 April, 2016, 09:22:36

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kendamatty

I imagine it could also open up all other kinds of tricks with that massive bevel too (I'm rather intrigued...)

Does any royalist know if tama tricks are all still all possible such as moon landings and lighthouses in the usual fashion? Or does the hole also consume the cups too, so you need to balance on the side?

kendamatty

I've just realised the date...

The Void

Quote from: kendamatty on 01 April, 2016, 12:33:39
I imagine it could also open up all other kinds of tricks with that massive bevel too (I'm rather intrigued...)

Does any royalist know if tama tricks are all still all possible such as moon landings and lighthouses in the usual fashion? Or does the hole also consume the cups too, so you need to balance on the side?
Thanks for the laugh, @kendamatty . You made it worth the photoshop pain. Reeled in quite a few on IG too, by the looks of it.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

For the record... I would buy this :)
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6