News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Lifts!

Started by The Void, 22 April, 2016, 18:28:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I've been playing around with these for a while now. Thought I'd compile them into one place.
Do you even lift?

http://juggling.tv/15868 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

Happy Birthday, TeamKD.

#lift #lifts #lifted
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Nice compilation! I played with lifted bird a lot, and it was on the initial pool of tricks for the IKO (maybe next year)

That being said, I never tried lifting the other way, so Lighthouse was a surprise. And Axe was really nice.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

SEB

It is great, as a beginner I enjoy this "category" of tricks a lot, i managed to do lifted-bird,spike, and nightingale

The Void

Thanks guys.
Sometimes I think these tricks are easier than the normal versions, other times, I think they're harder.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 26 April, 2016, 15:28:41
Thanks guys.
Sometimes I think these tricks are easier than the normal versions, other times, I think they're harder.
I think lift spike is slightly harder than normal spike, but lift bird is slightly easier.

I guess once you get the technique for the lift it all is easier.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.