News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

[UK] Bristol, Sunday June 5th, Castle Park jam

Started by BKA, 16 May, 2016, 13:47:20

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Google map. BS1 3XD (ish.)

From 12:30. Come and click!

(See also http://kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2573.0.html for regular Bristol meetings.)

BKA

BKA

Maicodama

Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

BKA

mreasyguy

I can jump on a train that way too. See you then ;D

kayadama

Will certainly be there for a good 4 hours or so :)

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Paul_S

Rich

Would love to come but I'm out of Bristol on Sunday and not sure what time I'll be getting back. If its a reasonable time I'll give you guys a shout and see where you are!

Maicodama

I might have bail on this guys. Main thing was also transport back and Lawrence isn't able to come anymore. Still got stuff to sort out in the house as well so a day off of not doing anything and just sorting things. Sorry guys and gals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

Well, me, @Cand1ez & @mreasyguy had a nice afternoon. Hot day! Adam & I ended up shooting a short video late in the afternoon too.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

mreasyguy

The Void

I forgot: I got my first Boarder's Balance! Immediately after a tip from Adam, I landed one that he thought was 3 seconds, but I thought was 2-2.5. Missed the In, but I'll take it. Especially for a trick I vowed never to bother learning!