News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Stamp It. Stomp It.

Started by Jak, 13 July, 2016, 19:41:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Jak

Also, your editing question, no edits please. Will add that to the rules too, thank you.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

fiddletriks

Cool! And thanks aha

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
*welsh thistle*

Jak

Void, already learned a valuable lesson... My Tapatalk account sometimes doesn't play nice and doesn't post the reply I thought I had sent...

Your entry is good and accepted.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jakub.zahumensky

I'm in, got the combo in my head, now I just need to film it :)

Jak

Can't wait to see it Jakub!

shalafi

I know what I want to record, will get some time tomorrow :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Jak

So I just got an awesome message on Facebook from Lawrence ( ltdama ) saying he wants to donate a kendama and has asked me to share these pictures.

It's a Ken Co Orca Girr.

The person to get the furthest in this competition can chose to have this kendama or to take the £15!
Lawrence did say however that he may not be able to ship worldwide depending on the cost. I will however help him so he can post this out. If the winner of this wants to donate anything towards that shipping (and that would be completely up to them), that would be massively appreciated.
[emoji4]

Please follow Lawrence on instagram... Lt_dama

Gabe.F

Hey! Thanks for holding this. I have a question. Do the videos have to be fresh? Or can I use a video from the past to enter. Thanks - Gabe Frampton (Maui, Hawaii)

Jak

This may be a controversial rule but I'm going to say they don't have to be fresh. However, you'll soon find yourself out of the game if you completely rely on old footage as I'm going to put out some unusual combination of tricks you've likely never filmed together before.

Jak

...Hopefully anyway.

KenSan

Here's my rather sweaty just got in from work house full of guests about to go on holiday too hot entry!

Hope its alright @Jak

3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

KenSan

By the way hanks for hosting the comp Jak(and the prize) and BKA and Lawrence for their very generous prizes too.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

Jak

Very nice and clean KenSan, accepted!

Three people now on to round two. Let's keep them coming! :'D

shalafi

How's this?

I was thinking of two different tricks, I just had time to land this one.

I was really tempted to re-share the one where I do over 58 lighthouses in a row
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.