News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Stamp It. Stomp It.

Started by Jak, 13 July, 2016, 19:41:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Jak

Only just spotted your question @jakub.zahumensky, sorry! I can't actually remember all the tricks that would have been in the next round now without checking my files. Erm... Lunar barrel roll was one...spike juggle spike was another?...  and some more nasty stuff, haha. I didnt actually do a round video for Round 15, I just had YouTube tutorials on standby for the tricks if there was a last minute entry of Round 14 to make the game continue :P

The 'best combo' winner will be announced shortly, right here!

jakub.zahumensky

That's some really nasty stuff! :)

Jak

The winner of the Best Combo

The winner is...

....@jakub.zahumensky

Well done, dude! With 33.3% of the votes, your Round 13 entry was voted the Best Combo!  ;D

Really well deserved as that line was super creative, flowy and had so many elements. Well done again Jakub!
You may have just missed out on winning a prize in the main competition but now you have just won a Beech Su Lab kendama kindly donated by @BKA!
We'll arrange getting that to you shortly! :D

Thanks everyone that was in some way involved with Stamp It Stomp It. You guys are awesome!
That's it for this year. I have ideas for future competitions but I think I need a good break for now.

Thanks, again!
8) 8) 8)

The Void

Thanks once again for organising it all, Jak. Lots of work beehind the scenes. I think I like the element of freedom in the format better than Outlink.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jakub.zahumensky

Whooooooo, so awesome!!! :) A big THANK YOU to everyone who voted! And to the BKA for donating the SU Lab. I really like the ash SU Lab I won earlier this year (even though the basecup chipped  :'( :'() so I'm sure I'm gonna love this one as well!
I'd say that of all my entries this one was my favourite, as I guess I had the most fun filming it - btw. 3 t-shirts were sweated through in the filming process, the last one so completely it took 2 days to dry out! :D And it took me about 3 hours to actually land the combo. But it was great fun! (as was this whole competition, as already stated before :))

So once again thank you Jack for making this competition and also everyone who participated :)

Jak

Haha Jakub, definitely deserve a prize for the blood, sweat and tears going into that line then (mostly the sweat!). Congrats again!

Void, you're welcome, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah it was a heck of a lot behind the scenes, not all of it completely necessary to the competition, I put a lot of time into the videos but I enjoyed doing them so that was fine! It was just finding the time which was sometimes tricky. The Word document I prepared the round rules on and kept track of the entries has well exceeded 25 pages! I probably could have been much more efficient though haha.

Maicodama

Well done Jakub! Can't wait to see you in Prague

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

KenSan

Well done Jakub and thanks to Jak for hosting this cool little comp!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jak

Whoop! Glad you got it
@The Void! And you're very welcome @KenSan!