News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Win a Nativ Ash kendama!

Started by BKA, 19 September, 2016, 17:36:45

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Want to win this lovely ash wood kendama from Nativ Kendama? Here's what you have to do:

ROUND 1 (Starts 17:00 GMT, Sept 19th. Ends 14:00 GMT, Oct 10th.)
0. Join this forum[nb]Make sure to check your junk folder for the signup email, if you don't see it.[/nb], if you haven't already. It's free. Everyone is welcome.
1. Repost the image above to Instagram[nb]Must be a public account.[/nb] or Twitter, with the hashtags #bkaashcomp & #kendama at the start of your description.
2. Reply to this topic, and post a link to your shared Gram/Tweet.

ROUND 2 (Starts 15:00 GMT, Oct 10th. Ends 1500 GMT, Oct 16th.)
Post a single photograph here. [Instructions: http://kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2886.msg27048.html#msg27048 .]

Anyone can enter, anywhere in the world.
The winner will be chosen at random from all the Round 2 competitors.

Thanks to Kendama France!
Now, good luck, and get posting!

Maicodama

This is an amazing kendama. I own one myself. So jammable. One of the best purchases @ the EJC.
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

fiddletriks

Never heard of these before being honest :(

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
*welsh thistle*

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Acmuirhead

I think that's right. Still not 100% how instagram works as you could probably tell with my account

KenSan

[instagram]
[/instagram]

I hope that's it.

Don't usually do this reposting stuff but for such a lovely looking piece of wood, why not!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

jakub.zahumensky

BKA

@shalafi @Acmuirhead @jakub.zahumensky Accepted, cheers!

@fiddletriks @KenSan Your posts haven't auto-embedded here... are your IG accounts private? (Also, @KenSan , fully approve of using the repost attribution usually, but in this case it's overwritten the competition URL, which kinda defeats the point of spreading the word.... :) Maybe put it top-right instead?)

fiddletriks

Quote from: BKA on 19 September, 2016, 22:29:53
@shalafi @Acmuirhead @jakub.zahumensky Accepted, cheers!

@fiddletriks @KenSan Your posts haven't auto-embedded here... are your IG accounts private? (Also, @KenSan , fully approve of using the repost attribution usually, but in this case it's overwritten the competition URL, which kinda defeats the point of spreading the word.... :) Maybe put it top-right instead?)
My Instagram is deffos not private. Can I print screen the post and post the photo of that here?

*welsh thistle*

KenSan

@fiddletriks

You need to substitute the hyperlink URL at either end of your link for the instagram ones instead.

KenSan

Also at @BKA  I've embeded mine now but it still has the repost covering the bottom corner I have however added the url in my description. Alas i don't have many followers so... :-[

fiddletriks

If I open this link in safari it takes me to the photo.

*welsh thistle*

BKA

Quote from: KenSan on 19 September, 2016, 22:42:50
@fiddletriks

You need to substitute the hyperlink URL at either end of your link for the instagram ones instead.

Ah, that clears it up! No [ url ] tags needed, just the plain link. The [ instagram ] tags aren't needed either, although it does work if you use them. But anyway, sorry for the confusion, we'll keep an eye out for that in future. Thank you.

@fiddletriks @KenSan @sarethums All accepted! Thanks for entering.

Kuba Plachý