News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Sound Kendama Open - Oct 8th

Started by The Void, 29 September, 2016, 14:21:19

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Pretty short notice, but great to see a new event crop up in the UK.

Tell us more as soon as you can, @paulsayer @sarethums !

Tagging everyone with a pin on the map in Scotland: @Phones @Peat @Tacoloon @yasmin.naomi @donald grant @KrisWhyte @skt @RobinSKT @condama @Polish_Matt @Connallb @crackingthevault @Sqveel @Acmuirhead
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

I know you said more info soon, but since it's so close, my only question now is: Do you have an indoor venue? I might think about coming up if so, but I probably wouldn't make the trip if there was a good chance of being rained on in a park. :-)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Aargh!  Unfortunately, I'm away that weekend so won't be able to make it, otherwise I'd be over there like a shot...

Hope it's a success, and that I can make it to the next one!

paulsayer

I'm really sorry about the short notice. We do not have an indoor venue (something for next time). This event will return next year though. More notice and bigger! Thank you for sharing though  :D

The Void

@paulsayer Okay, cool. Well, have a brilliant time then, cheers!

BKA

Quote❗SKO INFO❗ #skopen16
Here's a summary for the day. If you are planning on competing in anything (not compulsory!) then please familiarise yourself with the rules and examples below.

BKA

Yes dudes! Well played, that's the way to do it. Nice work @paulsayer @sarethums @Acmuirhead , @I.A.M , Noi , Lewis & all!

paulsayer

;D it was a fantastic day, thank you for ALL the support both here and on Instagram. Here's the the next one!

sarethums

-------------