News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Southern Regional Yo-Yo Contest 2016 - Bristol, Dec 10th, UK

Started by The Void, 19 October, 2016, 20:27:05

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Pic! Log in to view. Well, 4 pics. I'll get the full gallery up tomorrow.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

https://twitter.com/TheVoidTLMB/status/807695534806958081
#SponsorsRock

Cheers to @Cand1ez for organising, @Paul_S & Yuji for judging, @BenPycroft24 @ltdama @DarrenTheJew @fiddletriks @Its_mrdiz Matt (from Kent) for competing, @kayadama  Kim & Courts (from Devon) for showing up. Nice to meet three new players today, and to have fun with general jamming and trick swapping as well as the comp. (New dudes, if you're reading this, get signed up to the forum, and add yourselves to the Member Map!)

The posh camera footage will allegedly go online "sometime next week". I'll post as soon as I find out where.

The Void

I had fun yesterday. It was nice to see some old faces, and many new ones, and, as usual, marvel at how far behind the yo-yo curve I really am these days. I was pleased to *finally* win the "Tricl Ladder" (as it shall henceforth be known), especially after missing a bind on trick #2. Good turnout of kendama players too.

Thanks of course to Simon, Grace, Luke, Liam, Andy, Paul, and all who organised/judged/helped/competed/just plain old showed up. And the sponsors, who rock.

My photos are at http://tlmb.net/galleries/BYYA-SRC-2016 ***No re-uploads please***

Click the image to go to the gallery.

***No re-uploads please***

BKA

The Void

Cortz

Quote from: The Void on 29 December, 2016, 12:21:34
Apparently, I can't spell @Cortz . Welcome to the forum, dude!

Haha no worries! Thanks so much man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk