News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Official BKA gradings

Started by BKA, 08 January, 2012, 07:38:18

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Congratulations to @Mad0zak and Luis who got their first gradings yesterday. Zak, your grading has been added to your forum profile, and you've been added to http://kendama.co.uk/kyu.html . Luis, we'll do the same for you when you've joined the forum.

BKA

Congratulations to @Kofi who hit 2nd Dan in his first grading today. Great work!

BKA

And more grades from yesterday via @Mirek (updates to come). Well done Ultimate Juggling Squad!

BKA

Congrats to @NiggetyNixaan on his 2nd Dan and to these for their gradings:
Alex Kříž - 8th KYU
Jan Medo - 6th KYU
Tomáš Pivoda - 5th KYU
Lukáš Rozprym - 5th KYU
Lubomír Medo - 4th KYU
Jakub Kokojan - 4th KYU
Nikolas Hájek - 2nd KYU
Filip Vladík - 1st KYU
Jakub Švarc - PRE-DAN
Tomáš Zahradník - 2nd DAN

BKA

Congratulations to @KenSan for being the only person on Sunday who wasn't too cowardly to take a grading. 1st Kyu, only defeated by the wretched-beloved Moshi Kame! Well done.

Congratulations also to Adam Kniveton (8th Kyu) and Mitchel Ellis (1st Kyu), who recently took their first gradings with @MisterJumpshoe .

KenSan

Thanks @BKA. Shame no one else had a go at upping their grading or taking their first. T'was very nerve raking though, especially the moshis. I thought I might walk away with nothing.
Quick question. If I was to find myself in Japan in the near future, would the JKA examiners know that I was at 1st kyu, either from this forum mugshot or another register somewhere?
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

BKA

kaskaderos.com

I menaged 1.Dan thanks to marc(Kendama Europe) my examiner
What you do with your right, must be profed by left hand...

BKA

Congratulations, Ingo! Well played. :)

BKA

Congratulations to everyone who got/improved their JKA grading at the EJC/EKO last week. We will try to update all form records/statuses this week....

BKA

s070s

Yai !
so many level-ups
nicely done everybody !!

BKA

Updated most forum records and entries in the register.

HansNickmans

I've never seen a man happier than @s070s when he passed his Speed Trick B

Congrats to everyone!
Kendama Belgium!

s070s

thanks dude !!! @HansNickmans

that's a very proud and tired face   :)