News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Exit Void

Started by The Void, 17 November, 2016, 12:53:47

Previous topic - Next topic

johndmc

Thanks for creating and maintaining a scene here in the UK. Sadly I'd not met you as yet or made it to a BKO so far but was planning to attend next year if anything is on the cards.
All the very best to you in your new well earned free time.
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

Maicodama

Greetings!

First of all sorry for the lack of presence here on the forum. I'll try to do better especially going forward.

A massive thank you to you @The Void for paving the way for us here. I distinctly remember the first proper kendama video I saw was you and Matt Nix doing the ladders. As for competitions go I've definitely enjoyed every single one, especially my first BKO which feels like just yesterday when we were jamming at that huge park in London. Hats off to you my good friend and also you'll be expecting a little something from the ARK Family in the next BKO.

As for those that don't already know ARK is running the next BKO.
It will be held in Exeter and a venue has already been picked for it also. I look forward to seeing you all there.
For those that turned up to Bristol last BKO I hope most of you can make it.

Much love and thanks again @The Void.

Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

Thanks Jakub, John & Maico.

I felt like making this pic: [log in to view it]
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Sonicpearse

What an absolute STAR @The Void  has been over the years, introducing so many people (including me) to the joys & frustrations of Kendama.
I've only just heard the news you are standing down Void (been off the radar for couple of months due to slipped disc in lumbar spine) and I must say I have always been sincerely impressed with the time , effort & enthusiasm you have put into BKA. I have wanted to support it more but family life has taken over!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the help, encouragement & support you have given me over the years & for the years ahead!
A new chapter for BKA begins!
Sonicpearse
Sonicpearse

The Void

Cheers, Sonic. Sorry to hear about your back. Nasty stuff. Get well soon!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

MisterJumpshoe

I'm not really one for forums as I'm sure you're all aware by now, but I feel I have to chime in here.

Void, you have been the heart of the BKO. Let's hope the heart transplant that's due to take place this year goes well!

Thanks for all of it.  :D
Music Has the Right to Children

NiggetyNixaan

I cant help to just feel sad... :'(