News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

7th Tokyo Kendama Grand Prix

Started by The Void, 31 December, 2016, 16:44:47

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

24th June 2017

I suppose more details will appear on https://sites.google.com/site/tokyokendamateam/home when they are ready. @K.Cima ?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Intermediate #12 would kill me!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

John

I watched all these this morning. Some really interesting tricks and some really hard ones peppered in there (the UFO tricks in the aerial video look particularly time consuming). I was doing absolutely fine in the balance video until the 3-turn lighthouse came in, and then trick 9 is a pull up naughty bird! Going to get straight to work on that one today, it has bewildered me too long and I'm determined to land one...

The Void

The Void

The Void

Freestyle division. I like the first trick attempted.