News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Outlink 2017!

Started by Dimensions, 18 January, 2017, 16:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

paulsayer

Snuck in there last minute  8)

Good luck all!

Dimensions

@Its_mrdiz
@paulsayer
@DanieLambert
All accepted!

@johndmc
That kendama looks like it is above competition sized - so I should be rejecting your entry. But... it is the first trick of the competition, and an easy one, I'm sure you could do it again if I asked you to and your keen enough to apply. So for this once I will accept your entry.
But of course, next time I will expect a standard, competition sized kendama please.
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

johndmc

Quote from: Dimensions on 01 February, 2017, 07:46:27
@Its_mrdiz
@paulsayer
@DanieLambert
All accepted!

@johndmc
That kendama looks like it is above competition sized - so I should be rejecting your entry. But... it is the first trick of the competition, and an easy one, I'm sure you could do it again if I asked you to and your keen enough to apply. So for this once I will accept your entry.
But of course, next time I will expect a standard, competition sized kendama please.
Hi Dimensions, thank you for the benefit of the doubt. I did it with a Keyaki Ozora  which I believe is standard size. It might be the way I angled my phone when recording that made it look out of proportion. However I can re-do it if needed but won't be until later tonight after cut off. Let me know if you want me to. :)
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

Chunky Nutwhip

Keyaki Ozora is definitely competition size mate!!

Dimensions

Hi Dimensions, thank you for the benefit of the doubt. I did it with a Keyaki Ozora  which I believe is standard size. It might be the way I angled my phone when recording that made it look out of proportion. However I can re-do it if needed but won't be until later tonight after cut off. Let me know if you want me to. :)
I apologise, I was watching early in the morning and it looked like you were using a Viking! I guess, I should say that the trick is officially accepted! But

johndmc

Quote from: Dimensions on 01 February, 2017, 14:56:07
I apologise, I was watching early in the morning and it looked like you were using a Viking! I guess, I should say that the trick is officially accepted! But
Haha no worries mate, looking at the thumbnail it does seem likes it's bigger. I only one oversized kendama which is a play monster grip. You can't mistake that one lol
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

The Void

Quote from: Chunky Nutwhip on 01 February, 2017, 14:16:05
Keyaki Ozora is definitely competition size mate!!
Hello @Chunky Nutwhip , you're leaving it pretty late to get your entry in. Just over an hour to go. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Chunky Nutwhip

Im gonna have to pass mate, i was saying to John stunt planes and downspikes are my achilles heel, i just cant get the hand of it! I must work on it! So im out before i begin
;D

The Void

@Chunky Nutwhip Ah, well, shame. Well, at least Dimensions has given you something to work on, I guess! Cheers.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Chunky Nutwhip

Or am I?

Just had a little bash in work, had to do it portrait as the phone was balanced on a door frame but will sort it for the next one

The Void

Dimensions

The Void