News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The Last Winter's Sun

Started by The Void, 09 February, 2017, 17:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

It's that time of year when I do this sort of thing.

http://juggling.tv/16298 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

That Wing > Scoop was nice, might try that one

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

donald grant

Well done for braving the cold (and the wolves) and getting out there!  Cheers for making and sharing.

KenSan

Nice one Mr Void. I liked the slip grip>cliff top>slinger thingy! Very cool.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

rhys_goes_peace

Woah awesome! The song choice in particular was great; it gave off a very mellow vibe. I loved the last trick and the 'slip grip>cliff top>slinger thingy!' as @KenSan describes it!  ;D 
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

The Void

Thanks, my good fellows! Glad you liked it. I had no especial plans for what tricks I was going to try, and there are no particularly crazy ones in this (although I quite like the last one), and a couple of "repeats". Looked out the window, the sun was out, so off I went. Rhys, the mellow tune was deliberate. I was going for the same vibe as the last two "winter sun" vids I did. Cheers.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

rhys_goes_peace

Quote from: The Void on 11 February, 2017, 13:24:45
Thanks, my good fellows! Glad you liked it. I had no especial plans for what tricks I was going to try, and there are no particularly crazy ones in this (although I quite like the last one), and a couple of "repeats". Looked out the window, the sun was out, so off I went. Rhys, the mellow tune was deliberate. I was going for the same vibe as the last two "winter sun" vids I did. Cheers.
I just went and watched the other two, and they're also really good! That 'flat juggle' in the 'Winter Sun' Clicks looks super cool - I'm surprised that not many other players don't do that!
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

shalafi

Nice Vid! I really liked the clifftop / slip-grip special trick almost at the end of the vid.

Those mittens are quite part of the theme of those vids :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.