News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Leicester, April 29th

Started by The Void, 11 March, 2017, 12:44:39

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I'll be heading to Lestival http://www.jugglingedge.com/event.php?EventID=4572 this year (missed it for the last 3 years, due to BKO clash). Would anyone else be up for a jam there, in a hall, out of the weather? We could moan about the BKO tricks together! ^_^
@John  @Jak ?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

John

It's a possible - let me get back to you!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

John

The Void

Bump! See you tomorrow, anyone going.

The Void

I had lots of fun jamming with @Mad0zak & @John , and later also @ian , @Ian F and @Jamiejuggler yesterday. (Need a rest day today before doing it all again tomorrow!)
Congratulations John on your grading. (Official post coming shortly.) Good to see Ian F's Clifftop/Slip Grip game is still strong. Had a couple of fun games of ComBones with Zac and John. Was pleased to hit a Lunar Somersault first try on my natty Royal, just after saying "well, I'm not so good on them on a natty". :) But generally just a fun day of messing about and trick swapping. Good times, even if I did leave my Royal Kendama hoodie behind. D'oh!

Zac - here are details of the collaboration video I mentioned. It'd be good to have you on board!: http://kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2985.0.html Really hope you can make it to BKO too!

Classic posing action from Ian: