News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Two tricks with a tribute | rhys_goes_peace

Started by rhys_goes_peace, 31 March, 2017, 19:06:41

Previous topic - Next topic

rhys_goes_peace

Hello! I've made a video called 'two tricks with a tribute'; I hope you like it! I know that the tricks aren't as crazy as some of the people on this forum, but I decided that I'll make a video anyway. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Thanks!  ;D
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

johndmc

Hi Rhys, well done on the video, I really enjoyed. Did you edit it yourself?
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

rhys_goes_peace

Quote from: johndmc on 31 March, 2017, 20:20:31
Hi Rhys, well done on the video, I really enjoyed. Did you edit it yourself?
@johndmc Yep, it was just me. And thanks!

johndmc

Ace, the edit was great, any more coming up any time soon?

rhys_goes_peace

@johndmc I haven't thought about that, but probably, yeah! If I do another one, it'll probably be longer. This video was more of me getting to grips with how to make this sort of thing.

johndmc

The Void

Hey Rhys,
Always good to see some seriously deep knee-dips. :) I liked how the two (silver birch?) trees framed the shot nicely.

Have you thought about joing in with the Endless Combo? I reckon you could do the current trick....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

rhys_goes_peace

@The Void  Thanks! Im pretty sure that the trees are some kind of birch. And okay, you've convinced me to try out the endless combo tomorrow!

John

Nice one Rhys! For the record, I can't do either of those combos so it's all inspiration for me :)
And yes, definitely have a go at the endless combo. Looking forward to seeing what's next..

rhys_goes_peace

Quote from: John on 31 March, 2017, 21:44:03
Nice one Rhys! For the record, I can't do either of those combos so it's all inspiration for me :)
And yes, definitely have a go at the endless combo. Looking forward to seeing what's next..
thanks! And I'll try to do the endless combo trick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s070s