News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Bristol Meet, May 1st - Bank Holiday Monday

Started by Dimensions, 12 April, 2017, 21:05:17

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kymallen94

Not gonna be able to make this one,
So sorry,
Next meet might have to be bko :(
Car problems make me poor!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

JakeHookins

Annoying news. My grandma has decided Monday is a great day to have family lunch, so unfortunately I won't be able to jam :( See you at BKO, all those who can make it!

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

Fun day yesterday with @Dimensions @mreasyguy , and, for a while, Andy "I didn't know there was a meeting on" @Cand1ez . [Rant]That's 'cos a) You obviously haven't whitelisted the forum's email address for notification emails (go and check your spam folder now and whitelist it!), and b) IG is crap in that it doesn't show you every post from everyone that you follow, instead "curating" what it thinks you might like to see. Just one reason why Twitter is better than IG.[/Rant]

Here's a triple trick:

shalafi

Isn't that ball on the back featured on the good old Kendama Tribe video?
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Quote from: shalafi on 02 May, 2017, 16:14:33
Isn't that ball on the back featured on the good old Kendama Tribe video?
Yep. We ended up being unimaginitive in our choice of location. :)

The Void

The Void