News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

European Kendama Open 2017 - help wanted

Started by jakub.zahumensky, 18 April, 2017, 19:22:59

Previous topic - Next topic

jakub.zahumensky

The main EKO competitions will take place during two days this year (28.-29.7., EJC, Lublin). On the second day we will make a Gloken-style competition. 9 levels of tricks, 9 tricks per level. If you want to add a trick to the list, film something and upload it to our google drive. In the file name, indicate your name, country and what level your trick should be - we will use that as a guideline. You can upload videos until the end of May. Multiple videos from a single person allowed.

Please, film in landscape, outside and leave a bit of time both before and after your trick, so we can cut it. If you are filming on a sunny day, make sure that you (not the camera) are facing the Sun. Or film in a shade :)

Cheers :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5nQj1u4w93KcU90dTZ0cWJjU0U?usp=sharing

The Void

Just filmed a few tricks in the garden. I'll upload later. Hard to know what level to set them at, since this is the first European Cup, and I'm going to guess that everyone will want to submit their fanciest (high level) tricks, rather than the lower-middling ones. But I guess you'll deal with that as the tricks come in.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jakub.zahumensky

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

jakub.zahumensky

jakub.zahumensky

@Kingi @s070s @BigKidJim @kendamatty - can you guys help out with some tricks as well? :)

Kingi

Sup dudes! Hmm, I'm a fan of the "Around the Baum" that fellow from EKO made it? Lotsa knees and a funny one to figure out. Not sure if the correct ending is down spike or not but its maybe a good intermediate? Ooo and penguin swing ins! Gotta love a penguin! Maybe to birdie or earth turn. Il grab a couple shots if the weather stops being poo. But yas know what I mean, right?

P.s. R y'all's at BKO? How's it gone? Xx

The Void

Its_mrdiz

Added a few the other day, didn't realise a post here existed too!

Check em out, let me know what yo think! @jakub.zahumensky

Matt Goody

Instagram
@g00dr0

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: Kingi on 15 May, 2017, 17:58:13
Sup dudes! Hmm, I'm a fan of the "Around the Baum" that fellow from EKO made it? Lotsa knees and a funny one to figure out. Not sure if the correct ending is down spike or not but its maybe a good intermediate? Ooo and penguin swing ins! Gotta love a penguin! Maybe to birdie or earth turn. Il grab a couple shots if the weather stops being poo. But yas know what I mean, right?

P.s. R y'all's at BKO? How's it gone? Xx
Cool, thanks Ingi :) I believe it ends with a downspike. Not sure, though. Looking forward to your vids :) I haven't been to the BKO, but Maico says it was a blast!

Quote from: Its_mrdiz on 16 May, 2017, 15:31:32
Added a few the other day, didn't realise a post here existed too!
Check em out, let me know what yo think! @jakub.zahumensky
Good stuff, Ben (I hope I identified you correctly :) ) - especially the one with the kenflips, love that! Plus, your background is messing with my mind :D Trip city

The Void

Filmed some more. I'll upload by end of May.

kendamatty

For some reason, it won't let me upload anything (it says that I don't have permission to upload to this folder...). @jakub.zahumensky any ideas?

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: kendamatty on 26 May, 2017, 13:11:51
For some reason, it won't let me upload anything (it says that I don't have permission to upload to this folder...). @jakub.zahumensky any ideas?

The short answer is that it is being weird. Longer answer is that you need to log in into a google account before it lets you upload (even though it explicitly says in the settings that no login is necessary. If you don't have a gmail account, you can upload to juggling.tv for example or use this service: http://www.uschovna.cz/en/?set_lang=en. Use my email to send the files, please: jakub.zahumensky@gmail.com

I'm sorry about the complication, we are unable to tweak the settings in the folder