News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

European Kendama Open 2017 - help wanted

Started by jakub.zahumensky, 18 April, 2017, 19:22:59

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Added some more. Glad to see lots more people have submitted since I last looked.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: The Void on 30 May, 2017, 12:59:25
Added some more. Glad to see lots more people have submitted since I last looked.

cool, thanks :) I will go check em out shortly

s070s

i tought i wouldn't be able to go this year but ....

Booked flight to lublin (and back, thats nice too)
paid off the festival ticket
and book hotel for very cheap and very nearby the festival. ( Waksman sporthotel)

So .. Yea!!!!

for the competition i don't know where to enter. Every year i compete in the pro with the mindset, i'll won't make it to the finals anyway. But this year i don't know is i should enter that level, because it seems really above my skillset. But i don't really like to do speedlist for a competition and prefer the pro-style format.

anyway luxury problems .. Hope to see as many of you as possible overthere

THX to the new EKO-team
you're doing great so for !!!!

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: s070s on 03 June, 2017, 09:06:44
i tought i wouldn't be able to go this year but ....

Booked flight to lublin (and back, thats nice too)
paid off the festival ticket
and book hotel for very cheap and very nearby the festival. ( Waksman sporthotel)

So .. Yea!!!!

for the competition i don't know where to enter. Every year i compete in the pro with the mindset, i'll won't make it to the finals anyway. But this year i don't know is i should enter that level, because it seems really above my skillset. But i don't really like to do speedlist for a competition and prefer the pro-style format.

anyway luxury problems .. Hope to see as many of you as possible overthere

THX to the new EKO-team
you're doing great so for !!!!

Happy to read you're coming, bro!! It wouldn't be the same without you :) No mood for camping this year? The tricks in the PRO are considerably more difficult, yeah. It's the result of relaxing some rules, pretty much. Also, the Europen Gloken-cup tricklist should be out soon(ish), so more stuff to practice :D

The Void

Yes, @s070s! Our morning coffee EKO tradition will continue. :-)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: The Void on 04 June, 2017, 09:16:48
Yes, @s070s! Our morning coffee EKO tradition will continue. :-)

count me in, good people :)

s070s

@The Void

Do you remember that 'Oriental coffee' cart last time in lublin>??
man that was a good cup of joe !!  8)
and isn't this the place our traditon started ?

i'm so looking forward to the event
it bring back so many memories.
seeing Rafael, shimadera amd tamoya for the first time
jamming with Alex smith
meeting you and matt + bodyguard
and Lublin is a beautyfull city... the people are a little less tough (watch your wallets foks!, outside the festival area)

@jakub.zahumensky I don't think it's back the trick are at this level ... this list says 'Pro' anyway
it just a hard list for me
and uhh... sugar and milk ?

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: s070s on 04 June, 2017, 15:37:22
@jakub.zahumensky I don't think it's back the trick are at this level ... this list says 'Pro' anyway
it just a hard list for me
and uhh... sugar and milk ?

I like my coffee like I like my girls - dark and without additives ;) :D