News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kururin

Started by The Void, 20 April, 2017, 18:20:43

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I got some Royal Kururin. "Fidget toys" or "Rolling sticks". A quick fiddle in the kitchen later, and...

http://juggling.tv/16403 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Been interested on getting one for a while. I just saw Royal has them, no more excuses then ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

Quote from: shalafi on 20 April, 2017, 19:44:43
Been interested on getting one for a while. I just saw Royal has them, no more excuses then ;-)
... and I just ordered 2.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

rhys_goes_peace

Quote from: shalafi on 20 April, 2017, 19:44:43

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Same here - probably going to get some.  :)
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

shalafi

shalafi

@The Void Any tips on how to do "ghost" (the kururin stopping on its own)?

I haven't been able to get a single one. I'm practicing against a glass of water, which is easier and looks like a prerequisite trick.

The Void

I tried to make sure that I always started with the same amount of downward pressure from my fingertip, then tried to vary the speed of push. Not very scientific, but I got 2 or 3. Spent no more than 15 minutes filming that vid. Maybe I was lucky.

shalafi

So, I finally landed one. I decided to apply a lot more pressure and somehow it helped.

The Void

The Void

s070s

probally the most coolest kururin player ever !

donald grant

Some familiar faces in here (and some nice ideas too)....

The Void

Some cool stuff in there. I liked the chef, and the last trick.
Haavard & the Norwegian posse were showing me some very cool moves at EJC.
Somehow I don't have any kururin at the moment. I must remember to mention that to Royal next time they're sending me stuff....