News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New and 'Old' JKA kendama's! Presenting theTK 16 original and the legaxis

Started by s070s, 30 June, 2017, 15:56:00

Previous topic - Next topic

s070s

from gloken.net
http://www.gloken.net/en/legaxis/201706291814/
legaxis: a new dama "It is a Kendama that will deliver joy to players around the world from being able to do tricks they have never been able to do."

and (Gloken defying JKA again >?? )

http://www.gloken.net/en/blog/201706291815/
the TK16 Original
with different paint

anyway jet some new japanese kendama's
pretty cool !  8)

KenSan

Both of these look really nice, but I have to say the Tk16 Original looks more TK16 Ozora cross to me!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

Ha ha ha (See pic).

As for the "Original" TK16... read a ******* dictionary!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

rhys_goes_peace

It seems like the Legaxis is moving in the direction that a lot of kendamas seem to be going in; bigger cups and tracking. (And... unpopular opinion alert... that's pretty cool!)
Quote from: The Void on 30 June, 2017, 17:15:32
Ha ha ha (See pic).
That is one weird handle stall!
Quote from: The Void on 30 June, 2017, 17:15:32
As for the "Original" TK16... read a ******* dictionary!
Hahaha!  ;D
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

John

The Legaxis looks beaauuuutiful <3
I'm not sure whose pocket they had to put money into in order to get TK16s back on the market, but it all looks good. 2017 has been a great year so far for kendama releases and continues to improve.

The Void

I would assume that those were made after JKA revoked seal status for Shin Fuji, but before Hakushinshya rebranded them as Minna.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Or perhaps they ARE Minnas, but Marc listed them under Shin Fuji because it was easier! :)

HansNickmans

Today I've been looking around for the new JKA kendamas, and I found a new one on the JKA site:

https://iksc.stores.jp/items/5a5bed96f22a5b6d32002362
On the package it says "Kodama" (maybe it has something to do with Zoomadanke?) and it has the golden seal but with the 'glitter' (for lack of a better name).

So, if I'm correct the current JKA seal ranges are:
- Meijin (Teal) - from the old TK16 factory?
- Stars (Red/Pink) - from Gentoshan
- Kodama (Gold)
- Oozora (Yellow)

Time to update the collection... Anyone with experience of ordering from the JKA site?
Kendama Belgium!

The Void

KenSan

And theres me who thinks it looks white.

Also @HansNickmans if you search the interwebs you will find that Yumu are to release a fully JKA certified and fully competition sealed kendama with an Aqua (IMO) seal. Apparently they will be available in Pro racing paint, Super paint and Sticky paint?!

s070s

yes i am very excited about yumu dropping a 'jka' dama
has anyone played the other ones yet (mima (?). new tk or other )  ???

KenSan

@s070s Ive seen the Mejin in the flesh(wood) but not played it or an others for that matter. I honestly can't see me preferring any of them over Ozora, so am not really that bothered.