News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The Swansea Session - Aug 20th, 2017

Started by Dice126, 18 July, 2017, 16:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Dice126

Hello to all.

So those who know me know I'm really passionate about pushing kendama and especially British kendama to bigger and better things. in the spirit of this Ive decided to host a jam day in Swansea.

so far there is alittle bit of interest from slayers and non slayers so I'm hoping that the turn out will be good.

details
we are holding the jam on sunday the 20th of August, at the amphitheater  behind the LC2 leisure centre next to the Waterfront museum if the weather is good, if not there is a large covering near a local tesco we can use.

We will be meeting around 1pm and jamming playing mini games and maybe filming alittle too.

i know not everyone will be able to make it but if you can join us down in the valleys you will be more than welcome hope to see you guys soon and if there are any questions feel free to ask.

happy slaying

Disclaimer any spelling errors i apologies i am dyslexic :)

The Void

Wicked! Always good to see new meets being planned.
I'll mark the date, and hopefully come along. Cheers!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dice126

Just 2 weeks until the Swansea sesh and I'm hoping to see some support for the first welsh meet.
it will be good to see everyone and some new faces hopefully. It would be awesome if you can make it void

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Void

@Dice126 Okay, unless some work pops up, I'll drive over from Bristol. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

BKA

Quote from: Dice126 on 05 August, 2017, 12:30:14
Just 2 weeks until the Swansea sesh ... the first welsh meet.
Doesn't Cardiff count then? There've been at least 3 meets there before!  :P

@mreasyguy What about your work colleagues who you've started "training"?

mreasyguy

I shall ask the colleagues see if they are up for it

BKA

mreasyguy

The Void

The Void

Right, I'm now 100% for this.
Weather looking a bit showery - I'll check the amphiheatre[nb]Technically, that's not an actual amphitheatre. :) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphitheatre [/nb] first, but is the "large covering" obvious if we head to the Tesco, @Dice126 ?

I'm planning on leaving at about 10:30am, so if anyone wants in Bristol wants a lift, shout now! (DM me.)

The Void

Oh yeah, and I'll bring my paperwork in case anyone wants to try a grading.

Dice126

Quote from: The Void on 18 August, 2017, 12:55:18
Right, I'm now 100% for this.
Weather looking a bit showery - I'll check the amphiheatre[nb]Technically, that's not an actual amphitheatre. :) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphitheatre [/nb] first, but is the "large covering" obvious if we head to the Tesco, @Dice126 ?

I'm planning on leaving at about 10:30am, so if anyone wants in Bristol wants a lift, shout now! (DM me.)
Ye it's 100% obvious
you going to get there quite early
There are a few multistories around that area I think the closest one is st David's and it's free on Sundays

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Void

Good fun jamming today with @Dice126 @Ashton @mreasyguy Nathan, Logan, Connor, Lucas & Amy.

Shame about the rain pushing us undercover for most of the day, but that didn't stop the clicks. Nice to see the newbie boys geting into it and learning new tricks. Good seeing Ashton, Dice & Adam all hitting stuff they wanted too. (Hey, off-camera? So what, it's all good!) I hit a 2-Turn Aeroplane, and an Aero>Insta 2-Turn JStick, both first try. Step back, walk away! Also, well done Dice for hitting 1st Kyu in your first grading.

Oh, and I think the member map needs a couple of new Swansea pins. :)

Click on, cats!

Unichuck1

The members map won't load for me :/ jusy keeps loading

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk