News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Corvair

Started by The Void, 30 August, 2017, 17:55:06

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Sorry, I've gone and made another video. I do seem to have been a bit prolific lately. Well, forearmed is forewarned.

55% new (maybe more), 45% social media clips (April-August 2017), 100% Plush.

http://juggling.tv/16620 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Unichuck1

Quote from: The Void on 30 August, 2017, 17:55:06
Sorry, I've gone and made another video. I do seem to have been a bit prolific lately. Well, forearmed is forewarned.

55% new (maybe more), 45% social media clips (April-August 2017), 100% Plush.

http://juggling.tv/16620 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
Don't like using cups much do you [emoji14] mad skills

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

cyshing

Wow, I haven't seen anyone play like this yet. Nice!

KenSan

Always good to watch Mr Void at work.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

Cheers guys. Unichuck - ha! I hadn't realised this was almost a cup-catch-less video. I had to watch it back to see, but there is a Base Cup catch in there, and 3 Nods too, so I think I just about have it covered.  ;)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

s070s

donald grant

Prolific indeed!  Nice reverse axe - lighthouse - axe at the end.  And a very rhubarb and custard paint job!

The Void

Thanks Eelco & Donald.
Quote from: donald grant on 31 August, 2017, 19:26:45
Prolific indeed!  Nice reverse axe - lighthouse - axe at the end.  And a very rhubarb and custard paint job!
I realised yesterday that that's an Inverse Everest ( to Aeroplane ). It goes with the Inverse Around The World in there too - which isn't new, of course, but new to me. :)