News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Stamp It Stomp It - SISI 2

Started by BKA, 03 September, 2017, 22:10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

I'm having hardly any time to click lately, as it shows on the endless combo. I want to do this one, but I also want to do something more than just landing the 2 tricks.

I'm on it.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BenPycroft24

Here's my entry. I've got no idea why the quality is so bad on yt?.. 

()

BKA

@BenPycroft24 Quality looks okay here[nb]Slight autofocus issue, but still all visible.[/nb]. (Perhaps you were looking just after uploading, and YT hadn't yet encoded the higher-res versions?)

Trick line and "SISI" are fine, but seems like you cut the clip just before you showed us the kendama. Looks like an Ozora? Please confirm?

BenPycroft24

@BKA my bad for not showing the kendama.

It's a maple ozora Ken x gt stodd mod tama.

BKA

@BenPycroft24 In which case... accepted!

We have an entry! Currently, Ben, you're going to win.

Let's see if anyone feels like doing anything about that situation... :)

Jak

Ohhh I'm glad this is starting up again. Well done BKA. I'd have volunteered to run it myself but at the moment I'm just so busy with one thing or another. I'll try take part though! Will hopefully film tonight!...

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Dice126

my upload nothing crazy but was kinda fun linking those two together

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BKA

@Dice126 Accepted! Watch out for drifting out of frame in future. It wasn't bad enough to reject this time, but be aware! (FYI If you've filmed in landscape, you can press the bottom left overlay button on IG to post in landscape too, which would help with this.)

That's two entries, so we have an actual competition on our hands!

@rhys_goes_peace @John @fiddletriks @DanieLambert @shalafi @jakub.zahumensky @Jak Good to hear.

Jakub, hope you can find an internet cafe or similar to pop into on your hols (if so inclined) to keep you in. With the "one missed round" rule, you might only have to post once in the week...

BKA

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: BKA on 07 September, 2017, 15:23:32
Jakub, hope you can find an internet cafe or similar to pop into on your hols (if so inclined) to keep you in. With the "one missed round" rule, you might only have to post once in the week...

I will be keeping off the grid unless absolutely necessary :) I need some peace and quiet. But there is a chance that the timing might just work. And if it doesn't, well... worse things can happen :)

Unichuck1

Quote from: BKA on 07 September, 2017, 12:46:28
Quote from: johndmc on 06 September, 2017, 21:39:35Oops didn't end in a spike, I'll try again
Indeed! Might have forgiven the slight dip out of frame, but not that.
Reminder to all: Rule 1 - Read ALL the rules! :)
Look forwards to your next effort.

Quiet start so far, so tagging some people who might be interested...
@KenSan, @shalafi, @kendamatty, @Kofi, @mreasyguy, @jakub.zahumensky, @Cand1ez, @BenPycroft24, @Maicodama, @s070s, @Ashdama, @BigKidJim, @LarsVegas, @cello_91, @DarrenTheJew, @SkubMosh , @Baum , @BubenikJan , @Boehlstar , @oesterzilla , @Its_mrdiz , @sarethums , @paulsayer , @Kingi , @Dice126 , @Ashton , @Unichuck1 , @Oblivion , @jacksohigh , @Matt Goody , @kymallen94 , @Cortz , @oakleybrunt , @DanieLambert , @Acmuirhead , @JakeHookins , @Mad0zak ,

...and of course, everyone else is welcome to enter too. If you're reading this, that means YOU!
Dead body's a new trick for me really trying not working for me [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

johndmc

[/quote]Dead body's a new trick for me really trying not working for me [emoji14]
[/quote]

Yeah new trick for me also. I've my second attempt filmed just need to free some space on my phone so I can edit and save it.
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

BKA

Quote from: Unichuck1 on 07 September, 2017, 18:26:22Dead body's a new trick for me really trying not working for me [emoji14]
http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1703.0.html , plus, soft knees, soft hands.

shalafi

Sorry for the terrible lightning, that the only time I could find to do this ultra-simple combo

shalafi

Quote from: BenPycroft24 on 07 September, 2017, 14:18:42
Here's my entry. I've got no idea why the quality is so bad on yt?.. 

()

Woo, liking that fast hand at the end... Fancy.