News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Stamp It Stomp It - SISI 2

Started by BKA, 03 September, 2017, 22:10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Goody

Instagram
@g00dr0

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jak

Please ignore the lame attempt at a double jumping stick at the end, haha, I tried for another 20 minutes after this to get it but tonight wasn't my night.

My vote goes to @kendamatty, mostly for that stilt drop and pop to bird craziness.

Jak

Oh no, realised I didnt show the kendama  :'( any possibility it can be still accepted? Was a Kenadama Norway

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Jak

Managed to film something in 5 minutes, and this time I show the kendama at the end. Will post it in case the previous video is disallowed.
Just exporting the video and shall post to YouTube (then here) shortly...

Jak

The "Argh, I need to film a combo in 5 minutes!" version...

Vote still stands for @kendamatty

BKA

@Jak Since it seems like you're Rejecting your first video, that saves us the trouble of deciding how strict to be. Your second video is Accepted. The vote for Matt N is logged.

Jak

Quote from: BKA on 18 September, 2017, 00:08:53
@Jak Since it seems like you're Rejecting your first video, that saves us the trouble of deciding how strict to be. Your second video is Accepted. The vote for Matt N is logged.
Haha, I just knew I wouldn't have chance to film again if it were to be rejected and panicked.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

KenSan

I think I forgot to show the ken  :o

Its the Kaizen 1 from the first video. Honest!

If all the elements are there and the ken no show is accepted its a vote for Paul Sayer.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

BKA

Quote from: BKA on 14 September, 2017, 16:07:06
Also, all competitors should be reading every post in this thread: Don't fail a round for the same reason someone else did! Learn from the judgements.
@KenSan You seem to have failed to have read the previous few posts, and therefore not learned from Jak's mistake. Because of this, we are mindful to Reject this entry.

However, irrespective of that, there is no Spike in your video, so Rejected anyway. (Not accepting the Scoop Spike as a Spike variant, as it's a tama grip trick, and Spike is a ken grip trick - too different to be a "variant".) Sorry.

DanieLambert

Playing around with hanging basecup swinger to house . So I call dis one
AROUND SISI ROUND 3

BKA

BKA

Round 3 deadline has passed.

Round 4 details soon....

DanieLambert