News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

EJC Lublin Kendama Open 2017

Started by s070s, 03 October, 2017, 21:40:07

Previous topic - Next topic

s070s

My traditional Kendama Summer edit
traditionally late  ;)

hope you like it
thx everybody

i'm of for a week Toulouse
bye

The Void

Duuuude! Just the other day I was thinking "Oh, didn't Eelco do some filming at EJC?" Great to see the video, cool stuff from everyone, great to see all those faces again, and some mean tricks from the crew. Thanks for making it.

Hmmm... Toulouse. That reminds me, Clém was talking about doing an event in October. Is it happening?!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Great compilation! Great to see so many tricks and people.

My highlights are the lunar combo (Daniel, I think), the sort-of-inverted-axe from Akira, the Around the late grip change stab from Rob and the freaking amazing combo on a mini.

But I truly enjoyed it all, one of this videos that finish and you think... what? Already? Wasn't it 4 minutes?
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

s070s

thx you'all

i've been away and trying to catch up now

@shalafi thats the best comment you can get
"But I truly enjoyed it all, one of this videos that finish and you think... what? Already? Wasn't it 4 minutes?"

my summer vacation video's are just about that... i point my little cam at the people i like and enjoyed the vacation with
and try to put it in a nice order in a 'video'  ...    So when can i film you again ;-)