News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Poll: Best Combo in SISI2 - Please vote!

Started by BKA, 08 October, 2017, 16:30:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Which was your favourite of these 7 combos?

Paul Sayer - Round 1
3 (23.1%)
Kendamatty - Round 2
3 (23.1%)
Rhys_Goes_Peace - Round 3
4 (30.8%)
Rhys_Goes_Peace - Round 4
1 (7.7%)
Jak - Round 5
1 (7.7%)
Matt Goody - Round 6
0 (0%)
Jak - Round 7
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: 20 October, 2017, 16:30:05

BKA

Please vote USING THE POLL FEATURE (not by replying, although you can also reply with comments if you like).

IF YOU ARE USING TAPATALK, please click "..." > "Web View" to see the Poll Feature. (Otherwise you won't be able to vote.)

Any forum member can vote in this poll. (Please do!) But we'd especially like to see all the SISI entrants voting. @BenPycroft24 @Dice126 @shalafi @jakub.zahumensky @fiddletriks @Jak @paulsayer @KenSan @Matt Goody @rhys_goes_peace @s070s @John @johndmc @kendamatty @oesterzilla

You can change your vote if you change your mind.
If you are featured in the poll, you can vote for yourself if you're uncool. :-)
To try to avoid tactical voting, we will not be showing the votes until after the poll ends.

Okay folks, go vote! You have until 16:30 on the 20th October. Thanks.

@paulsayer  Round 1

@kendamatty  Round 2

http://juggling.tv/16637 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

@rhys_goes_peace Round 3

@rhys_goes_peace Round 4

@Jak Round 5

@Matt Goody Round 6

@Jak Round 7

Dimensions

I feel like Matt's last entry should still be part of this voting, I know he didn't complete the combo or have anyone else to have the chance to vote for him but it was still an entry (the only entry) in a SISI round, so should still have the chance for people to vote for it.
Just my opinion
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BKA

@Dimensions We did think about that, but felt like as that was the combo that "won SISI" for him, it perhaps shouldn't also be possible to win the "best combo" with it too. If there had been other entries for round 8, we might have thought harder about it....

Dimensions

Say the tricks were 5 yanks, triple ufo to stilt and quintuple stilt-flip for Round 8, if someone got that, to me that would definitely have been the best combo even if the person won for it. So if I had to vote for 'the best combo' and that one wasn't part of it my vote in this poll would not be me calling out 'the best combo' but the second best.
So now, if someone wanted to vote for Matt's last and winning combo and couldn't, now they would be forced to vote for their second favourite.

But again, your call, and I wont argue against it
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

KenSan

Cast my vote!

Some great combos in that little showcase. And its good to see @Jak posting up again. Not enough content from that young man, apart from the odd Laser stilt flip here and there ;D

Thanks for hosting @BKA
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

Jak

Quote from: KenSan on 09 October, 2017, 19:02:18
Cast my vote!

Some great combos in that little showcase. And its good to see @Jak posting up again. Not enough content from that young man, apart from the odd Laser stilt flip here and there ;D

Thanks for hosting @BKA
Haha. I really do need to film more!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

BKA

BUMP!
Please *vote*, you lovely people! :-)

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kendamatty

BKA

Congratulations to @rhys_goes_peace , whose 3rd round entry just edged out Matty and Paul to be voted Best SISI Combo 2017. DM your address to us please, Rhys, and we'll post your Kaizen to you.

Thanks to everyone who bothered to vote.

Jak

Well done @rhys_goes_peace! Well deserved... That was a great entry!

rhys_goes_peace

Quote from: kendamatty on 20 October, 2017, 17:31:09
Great job @rhys_goes_peace, I'm very envious of your juggles!
Quote from: Jak on 20 October, 2017, 18:26:33
Well done @rhys_goes_peace! Well deserved... That was a great entry!

Quote from: BKA on 20 October, 2017, 17:48:31
Congratulations to @rhys_goes_peace , whose 3rd round entry just edged out Matty and Paul to be voted Best SISI Combo 2017. DM your address to us please, Rhys, and we'll post your Kaizen to you.

Thanks to everyone who bothered to vote.
Woohoo! Thanks to everyone who voted for me; really enjoyed this competition! Also, thanks the @BKA hosting the comp - it has a super interesting concept and the BKA pulled off this year's really well. 
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace