News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

JKA All-Japan Competitions Oct 15th

Started by BKA, 11 October, 2017, 08:15:31

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Info via the JKA twitter (and auto-translation):
Information of the competition "The 15th All-Japan Class Kendama Direction Championship Competition" "The 13th All-Japan Kendama Performance Competition" Date: October 15 (Sun) Heisei 19th place Venue: Nagai City Yamagata City Taspark Hotel Entry free, Watch free, class competitions are available on the day. Live distribution will be done on youtube on the day. http://kendama.or.jp/

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

They're doing the finals of F-A Classes now, then Performance division is coming up.

The Void

Heh, I was just a judge for the Performance Division. Interesting stuff....

The Void