News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

azleonhart's YouTube channel!

Started by azleonhart, 15 October, 2017, 11:11:07

Previous topic - Next topic

azleonhart

Wow, it has been a while since i posted here.
My sincere apologies!

I would love to share with you my own YouTube channel, where i have been making a few videos, mainly vlog style stuff, and more recently, a kendama news channel, with monthly recaps of news around the kendama world!
I hope everyone here enjoys the channel, and i look forward to some helpful feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/azleonhart

Here's the latest video on the channel :

What the trick?

The Void

@azleonhart
Hey Azrin!
How ya doing?

I'm not a fan of vlogs, as they feel to me to take too long to get info across. (And I say this as someone who has probably talked too long in BKA vids himself. Oops, guilty!)  So, I watched 6 or 7 minutes, and then skimmed the rest.

It's good that you're doing this though, and you seem to be happy to make sharp cuts to speed things along, so that's cool. Also, props for the triple at the end. And also, it's good to hear your voice! Makes me feel like I know you slightly better now.

Hope the channel goes well for you.
Cheers!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

azleonhart

I'm doing fantastic, @The Void !
No worries at all!
Everyone has their own way of doing things, and i'm elated enough people can get to catch up with the goings on in the kendama world.

And many congratulations on being able to achieve roku-dan!
I wonder how they judged freestyles at that level.
What the trick?