News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

CANCELLED Bristol, Oct 28th (?)

Started by The Void, 27 October, 2017, 10:50:52

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Unexpected tolerable weather alert! A bit breezy, maybe, but...

Alright, totally last minute, but anyone for a jam tomorrow? Castle Park, say, from 12:30?
Tagging locals and usual suspects... @Dimensions @Cand1ez @JakeHookins @Maicodama @Kofi @mreasyguy @Dice126 @Ashton @Cortz @kymallen94

If I get one "yes" before 18:30 today, then it's on.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

I'm Working tomorrow, but I will be in Bristol next Saturday anyway - so could possibly meet in the afternoon then?
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

@Dimensions Sounds good. I'm meeting @Sowdz & @ben_young next Sat (4th) morning for gradings (location tbc), but I could meet you after that. I'll msg you or start another thread for that.

Meanwhile, anyone else for tomorrow?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dice126

Quote from: The Void on 27 October, 2017, 10:57:08
@Dimensions Sounds good. I'm meeting @Sowdz & @ben_young next Sat (4th) morning for gradings (location tbc), but I could meet you after that. I'll msg you or start another thread for that.

Meanwhile, anyone else for tomorrow?
Unfortunately I doubt me ash and nath will be able to make it due to work. sorry about that

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

The Void

@Dice126 No worries, man. Appreciate it was super late notice. See you guys another time.

Maicodama

Finishing my night shifts tomorrow morning so it's not possible for me. But I can do next Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

mreasyguy

Sorry for the late reply, just got home from work.

I'm a no go this week i'm afraid. but it seems a few can do next Saturday, I could probably make that one.

The Void

Okay, CANCELLED for tomorrow, but we'll do something next week, Nov 4th. With an eye on the weather....

Maicodama

I'm free on the 4th so I'm keen.
Who else is?
I'd like to visit Bristol again.
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void