News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Bristol, Nov 4th, Castle Park

Started by The Void, 30 October, 2017, 10:34:31

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Jam this Saturday!

We'll be reliant on tolerable weather, so hats and coats are in order, but otherwise, let's jam.
@Dimensions @Cand1ez @JakeHookins @Maicodama @Kofi @mreasyguy @Dice126 @Ashton @Cortz @kymallen94
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

I'll be around at least from 14:00-ish
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Maicodama

Hey Guys!
Apologies for not letting you know sooner. We made a decision of not coming because the trains are at silly prices and most of us are conserving funds. Rest assured we shall be jamming here. Much love, Maico. Hopefully we'll be able to make a jam soon. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

mreasyguy

The Void

I might be a bit late- gotta nip home first. See you 1-1.30ish.

The Void

No worries, @Maicodama , I'll never criticise anyone for a £££-induced decision. Hope you guys had a good jam too.

Small but good group today, me, @Dimensions & @mreasyguy . Few ken games, general nattering and mucking about. All clicky good.

Maicodama

Thanks for understanding guys. We will make a jam happen properly soon. Glad you had a good time regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

The Void

I was just doing a minor update to http://royalkendama.com , and looking back at the Royalist interviews. I noticed that Sam asked Rob...
QuoteSam: What trick is your Everest? The trick on your list that seems insurmountable right now but that must be done!
– A simple one for me, Boarder Balance Flip.
Well, @Dimensions , I saw you Somersault that BB twice at this meet (the second one without the missed in  ;) ), so...
What trick is your next "Everest"?