News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Natty November

Started by The Void, 30 October, 2017, 12:00:22

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Thanks. Saw your comment on IG at the weekend, filmed it twice on Monday night. Once out of focus, once out of frame. D'oh. Tried again today, and, after missing the spike twice[nb]Don't miss the spike, man, don't miss the spike![/nb], got it.

Just thought of what to try next....  :-X
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

(...not this.)
The never ending juggle struggle.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

The Void

The fact that I got the In puts me ahead of Rob, right? Right?
#wrong
#ObanBypass

The Void

Kev

Hey cool to see all this - so has Natty November got any Natty converts?

I prefer natty damas over painted for play and for looks - just wondering if this has had anyone change their preferences?

Must get myself a natty Royal too!

:) 

The Void

Quote from: Kev on 24 November, 2017, 09:28:17
Must get myself a natty Royal too!

:)
Thought you already had 20!

shalafi

Something I've been playing around with lately. A simple trick, but more challenging than I expected (for me)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Kev

Well yes I do. I was thinking of the new Super Natty :)

The Void

The Void

Quote from: shalafi on 26 November, 2017, 14:42:56
Something I've been playing around with lately. A simple trick, but more challenging than I expected (for me)
Any catch into Candle grip is always good by me. Nice one.

The Void

The Void

shalafi

Anything under 11 turn aeroplane does not impress me anymore :-P I'm spoiled by the internet.

Now seriously. Good one The Void.